Friday, May 13, 2011

Fall Prevention speaker at KAAD

The administrator of American Health Management system in Kentucky has invited me to be a keynote speaker at the KAAD conference in August! The Kentucky Association of Adult Day centers is a professional organization whose motto is to Activate, Motivate and Rehabilitate. I love it! These adult day centers provide care to those who need assistance in daily life and offer respite for those who provide care for those individuals.

I have attended my fair share of conferences and I love learning. It is an honor to be the one who will be presenting! Even though I have been presenting fall prevention workshops throughout the Sacramento region for two years, it's a dream come true that i will be presenting to professionals. In Kentucky! Talk about growth!

Praise the Lord!

No comments: