Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Fall Prevention workshop at Robbie Waters Library

I have created a dynamic educational workshop that not only keeps participants engaged but also entertained!  I've updated my "Fall Prevention 101" workshop to include evidence-based balance exercises and research-based principles.  I recently presented to a full house at the Robbie Waters Library in the Pocket area of Sacramento, CA.

The main objective of my educational workshop is to empower older adults to take responsibility for their safety and make changes when possible.  There were over forty (40) people in attendance for my workshop at the library and nearly everyone in the audience was ready to begin balance training afterward!  See my schedule!

I love it and I'm proud to announce that I have been invited to teach three Balance Training 101 classes at the Robbie Waters library!  I've changed the content and usual programming of the FallProof™ program to offer the three following Saturday morning classes:

Robbie Waters Library
7335 Gloria Dr
Sacramento, CA  95831

1.  Saturday, September 19.  9:00-10:30am
2.  Saturday, September 26.  9:00-10:30am
3.  Saturday, October 3.  9:00-10:30am

Classes are free and open to the first 20 sign-ups.  You do not have to attend all three classes but it is recommended since I will be teaching ways to increase the challenge or make modifications to each exercise.

This is an amazing opportunity.  Thank you to Robbie Waters Library for sponsoring this life changing balance training program!  Call today to register:  (916) 264-2700.

No comments: