Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kelly Ward's Fall Prevention workshop @ Resources for Independent Living...

As the Fall Prevention Lady, I love educating people about increasing fall risk factors and demonstrating effective fall prevention exercises. I was thrilled when fellow Northern California Fall Prevention Coalition member Tommy Yang of Resources for Independent Living (RIL) asked me to do a fall prevention presentation at his facility.

Although I designed and present a 3-hour interactive workshop for the City of Sacramento's 50+ Wellness grant program, Stand UP to Falls, I can customize the length of my presentation to meet the needs of the audience and facility. In this one-hour workshop for the RIL, I talked about fall risk factors and the components of an effective fall prevention exercise routine.

If you are interesting in a fall prevention workshop at your facility, please contact me! Fall Prevention Week is quickly approaching and I would love to educate your residents about fall risk factors, demonstrate fall prevention exercises and facilitate individualized compliance!
info@thefallpreventionlady.com

Take 5 to Exercise each day!


No comments: