Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hottest trend in fall prevention exercise classes hits Sacramento

As the Fall Prevention Lady, I teach balance and mobility training classes in the Sacramento region. These fall prevention exercise classes meet twice a week for 4-weeks and enrollment is closed after the second class. These beginner level classes are perfect for older adults who have not exercised in years, who have been released from physical therapy but are not ready for community-based 'senior fitness' classes, anyone who has fallen or is concerned about falling.

I have been teaching summer sessions at Parkside Community Church, Clarksburg Community Church, Fremont Presbyterian Church and St. John's Retirement Village. I started at Parkside with a beginner level and now offer intermediate and advanced levels for those who have completed the first level of balance training. These training sessions are progressively challenging and build on skills taught in the first few classes which is why a person cannot join after the first week.

I have just added two new class locations to my September schedule. I will be teaching at the Senior Connection in Fair Oaks and the Carmichael Presbyterian Church. I also added two classes to the October schedule; I will be teaching classes at the Asian Community Center and the Swanston Community Center. And guess what? I have plenty of time in my schedule for more classes!

If you live in the Sacramento region and are interested in hosting or attending a FallProof™ balance and mobility training session, contact me, the Fall Prevention Lady.

Do it for your independence. Do it for your loved ones. Do it for you.
Email: info@thefallpreventionlady.com
Telephone: 916-821-5715.
Please note: There is a reasonable cost to attend these classes.

No comments: