Monday, July 22, 2013

New Fall Prevention Lady website

I am the Fall Prevention Lady and I have a new website!  This is the third and final attempt for me and I hope you like it!  Please visit http://www.fallpreventionlady.com to view it and to schedule an appointment!

Based in Sacramento, CA, I offer balance and mobility training classes in the local community.  I present a dynamic, education Fall Prevention 101 workshop that will shed new light on the body systems involved in balance and what you can do to improve stability.  If necessary, I will come to your home for private balance training sessions.  Click here to view my services:  HERE

Because fall prevention starts with an increased awareness, I have several fall prevention resources designed to help you remain independent.  I have written a book, The Complete Guide to Fall Prevention, which is available in digital format (downloadable e-book) or hard-copy. 

I have produced a follow along DVD called Take 5 to Exercise You can purchase one DVD with five different seated exercise routines or you can buy individual exercise routines:

1.  Take 5 for Flexibility
2.  Take 5 for Strength, using a resistance band*
3.  Take 5 for Posture
4.  Take 5 for Strength 2, using dumbbells and a resistance band*
5.  Take 5 for Maintenance

***Resistance band included with purchase*** 

I am available for phone consultations and group presentations. 

Be proactive!  Address the factors that CAUSE a fall BEFORE the fall occurs.

In Fitness,
The Fall Prevention Lady

No comments: