Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Prevention magazine's #1 anti-aging secret...

Reading a back issue of Prevention magazine, I noticed one common denominator as I read the different articles and exerpts on "staying young", "fight vs. aging", "beauty secrets", and of course, the "fountain of youth". The common thread?
ENGAGE IN REGULAR EXERCISE!!!
Also, follow a healthy diet if you want to live long, remain strong, maintain brain function, lose weight, AND reduce the risk of a fall. It's clear, no re-inventing the wheel...
The key to reducing the risk of disease and/or disability or learning to live with a chronic disease once it's been diagnosed is to follow a regular exercise program and eat sensibly. There is no magic pill. No excuses. No gimmicks.
But it's not rocket science either. Everything in moderation, including activity. People, I am an exercise extremist. I am addicted to sweat. I thrive when I exercise and I encourage others to give it a try. I want to share my years of education and experience with you by cutting to the chase and saving you the time.
Take 5 to Exercise. An actual, practical, factual approach to seated exercise routines. No experience required. Start seated and prepare to get more flexible, gain strength, practice better posture and maintain total body balance as you challenge your brain. It's educational.
It's entertaining,
It's edu-tain-ment.
Order yours today.
Warning: Prevention is cost effective and can be helpful to your health.

No comments: