Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Determination and Fall Prevention

I am determined to get the word out about Exercise and Fall Prevention.  
I am determined to help people enhance their balance skills.
I am determined to show others how to remain independent.
I am determined to improve quality of life through increased flexibility.
I am determined to remain strong by challenging each muscle group safely.
I am determined to improve postural habits by sitting tall and checking my window.
I am determined to maintain hip and shoulder mobility.
I am determined to Take 5 to Exercise each day.

What are you determined about?  
If you are determined to reduce your risk of a fall, increase your flexibility, get stronger, improve your posture and/or maintain total body balance, then my Take 5 to Exercise dvd series is for you!
Check out my website, www.take5toexercise.com, and order your copy today.  
Be determined to Break the Cycle of Fear.
Hallejuah.

No comments: