Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sacramento fall prevention classes in the spring!

Spring forward, fall backward.  If it was up to me, there wouldn't be ANY falls (especially backward) but as the "Fall Lady", I hear jokes about the season of fall often.  Since we turned clocks forward today, I would like to announce my upcoming balance training classes in the Sacramento region. 

When I refer to my "classes", I am talking about the FallProof™ balance training sessions that progressively challenge the body's balance systems.  Classes meet for one-hour, twice a week, for four weeks; a total of eight classes.   Class size is limited to no fewer than 6 and no more than 14 participants.

I conduct pre- and post-assessment fitness data on each person so I allow two hours for the first class so everyone can complete paperwork and get tested.    There is a fee that is not covered by insurance yet so contact me if you are interested in this physical-therapy based balance training program.

As of now, I have two balance training sessions scheduled for April in the Sacramento region.

Balance training classes:
1.  Presentation of the Virgin Mary Church (4123 Robertson Ave, Sacramento, 95821)
     12:30p-1:30p, Monday and Friday
     March 31-April 28, 2014
     THIS TRAINING CLASS IS FULL

2.  Fremont Presbyterian Church (8770 Carlson Dr  Sacramento, 95819).  Across from Sac State.
      9:00-10:15 am, Monday & Friday
      April 7-May 2, 2014
      Call to register:   916-452-7132

I will keep you posted as new class locations are determined.
Hope to see you in class.

Spring forward!
The Fall Prevention Lady

No comments: