Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Coffee Talk with The Fall Prevention Lady


If you want to learn how to fight the affects that aging 
has on your balance and quality of life,
Mark your calendars: 
Tuesday mornings, April, 2018!  
7aPST/9aCST/10aEST

I'm proud to announce my Live Facebook show, "Coffee Talk with The Fall Prevention Lady!".

Starting April 3rd, I will be hosting a question/answer, exercise demonstration, and informal educational discussion on all things aging, balance and fall prevention!

Every Tuesday morning (7am west coast, 9am central, 10am east coast), I will be online to offer any advice or suggestions to help you improve balance and reduce the risk of a fall.

Where:  FACEBOOK.  My page, The Fall Prevention Lady.  Click here to like my page so you can be a part of the weekly coffee talk with The Fall Prevention Lady!
My Facebook page link:  Join Coffee Talk Discussions
My Facebook page address:  www.facebook.com/thefallpreventionlady


No comments: