Thursday, March 14, 2013

First United Methodist of Torrance & fall prevention

Last night I went to the church council meeting of the First United Methodist Church of Torrance to propose my Fall Prevention 101 workshop and the subsequent four-week FallProof™ balance and mobility training classes that I offer.  

This is an active church with a lot of community outreach projects.  The council recognized the severity and seriousness of falls among the aging population and seemed quite interested in offering a workshop and balance training classes.

I assured them that as the Fall Prevention Lady, I am a legitimate, sincere, and well qualified to teach these life changing classes.  I mentioned that I am a published author and showed them my book, "The Complete Guide to Fall Prevention".  My book combines years of hands on experience, fall prevention research and evidence-based training in an easy to understand manner that is both educational and entertaining.

However, a live person is always so much more interesting than reading a book so here I am, Southern California, for your viewing pleasure!

Now I wait.  Now I pray.  You blessed me with this gift, now use me Lord!
Amen.

The Fall Prevention Lady
aka, Kelly Ward
(916) 821-5715

No comments: