Thursday, November 29, 2018

Benefits of Brains an Balance Training per Personal Testimonies

As the Brains and Balance Coach, I have been interviewing private clients and class participants about their experience with the brain-based training that I teach.  I'm known as The Fall Prevention Lady and now, The Brains and Balance Lady.  Either or, same person.

It was awesome to listen to the different reasons for joining the class.  The "why" of brains and balance training.  The personal motivators.  I loved listening and I am thankful for the survivor in each of you.  The warrior. The believer.

Benefits of Brains and Balance Training
When I asked what the greatest benefit, the best personal improvement from participating in the four-week brains and balance training class that I teach, there were common themes.

Benefits of Brains and Balance Training with Coach Kelly

  1. Walk steady.  Improved walking.  Feel better walking.
  2. No more fear.  Reduced fear.  Better confidence.
  3. Gain control of body.   Increased awareness.
  4. Understanding of what balance is and how to train it.
  5. The amazing benefits of neuro-vision and neuro-vestibular training.
Aren't these the goals of a balance and mobility training program?  
Aren't these the things you want out of your balance and mobility training efforts?

Yes!  These are the things I want from my training.
Yes!  You can get these things in four-weeks!  Four weeks of brain-based training. Live.  In-Person. 

You can also get these benefits from my online course, Balance Training 101.  
4-modules.  4-weeks of balance drills. Easy.  Learn at your own pace.  Just do the exercises!




No comments: